In these terms and conditions, the following terms have the meanings set out next to them (and references to the singular include the plural and vice-versa):
- Agreement: These terms and conditions together with the Enrol Form which are supplied by LB Business.
- Enrol Form: The form you complete and send to LB Business in connection with applying for a place on a Course which shall be considered to form an integral part of the Agreement.
- Course: The Course of study you have applied for on your Enrol Form offered by LB Business.
- Class: 1 hour, 1.5 hours or 2 hours session contracted by student.
- End Date: The date on which your Course ends.
- LB Business: The language academy and translation with C.I.F. B86807880.
- Relevant Account: The Language Biscuit S.L. bank account: 0049-6701-15-2516156750.
- Start Date: The first day of the Course for which you are applying.
- Website: www.lb-business.com.
- Student/Him/Her/His/Her: The applicant(s) or the representative of the applicant(s).
- Office: LB Business' office at Calle Gran Via 57, 10ºJ, 28013, Madrid.
- Student/s pay/s monthly in cash at our office, or with direct debit, bank transfer or online with a card.
- Student/s can pay for a single month or for as many as they wish. If you choose to pay month by month, the first payment should be made in cash, by bank transfer or payment card BEFORE the Start Date, and all subsequent payments must be made either by bank transfer, direct debit, and cash or by payment card through our online secure server.
ONLINE PAYMENT: Further payments must be made between the 1st and 5th of the month. Otherwise, the student will lose the right to the place.
DIRECT DEBIT: For further payments students account will be debited between the 1st and 5th of the month.
CASH PAYMENTS: Further payments must be made between the 1st and 5th of the month in our office. *Please see our office hours.
- If a student wishes to cancel or modify their course they must do this before the 20th of the month by informing us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise LB Business may still debit their account.
- Cancelations and modifications to the agreed schedule can only be requested for the following month.
- If a cancelation or modification is done 24 hours prior to the booked class, the student has the right to reschedule the class in the current month, subject to the teacher's availability.
- Classes that are cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice cannot be made back up.
- Classes that have been rescheduled once due to a cancellation cannot rescheduled again by the student under any circumstances.
- If you let us know that you cannot attend the course before the Start date, LB Business will try to accommodate your situation but we are not liable for any reimbursements.
Students are advised that LB Business, its employees and its representatives accept no liability for personal injury and / or loss of /damage to personal property on LB Business premises, whether by fire, burglary, theft or otherwise. This condition also applies to public and private places where students are participating in class.
The School is not responsible for the safe keeping or delivery of any fax, post, etc .sent to any student at their provided address or email address'.